Tip of the week...

TIP #1

Did your little sweetie get a splinter or piece of glass in their foot? Make it a spa day! Pour epsom salts (preferrably scented and/or colored) in a bowl of warm water to soak their feet. Soak their feet while doing their nails or make-up. If you have a helper, get them to do fish the offending object from the foot while the child is distracted with their fingernails. This has worked for us twice! Once with a 20 month old, and once with a three year old!



*If you are alone trying to do this, do their nails first and hopefully they'll be so worried about smudging the polish, they won't dare move while you tweeze at their foot!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ya see?!

So, I told you when things are crazy I may not post for a while! Well things have been insane!! I've been working, of course (Or trying to), working on my daughters' birthday cake, I lost my purse, had dental work done, have been packing to move, and looking at houses. I have too much for one post, so I will break it down into several. I also have a couple of Restaurant reviews for you moms! So check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment